Disclaimer

NOTICE: I am a practicing Catholic, active and in good-standing with my local diocese, who professes faith and loyalty to the Church. This ministry - my "little work" - is strictly a personal expression of that faith and loyalty, and not an officially recognized ministry in the Diocese of Honolulu.

~ Peter, Ministry Administrator


Sunday, May 13, 2012

Holy Relics Visitation: Cobb-Adams Residence, 5/13/2012


Praying the Rosary with the Cobb-Adams
Ohana (family).  As seen in the above photos,
many holy images are enshrined in their
home, including large statues of the
Sacred Heart of Jesus & the Immaculate
Heart of Mary (click on the photos to
view larger images).   

Holy Relics of Our Lady
& St. Philomena
Today, I was again invited to the Cobb-Adams residence to participate in one of their family's rosary prayer meetings.  My host - Monica - also invited me to bring along a relic of St. Philomena to whom she has a growing devotion to, and being that it was also Mother's Day and the 95th Anniversary of the Our Lady's first apparition at Fatima, I also brought with me the relic of the Blessed Mother's veil to be a part of the prayer meeting. 

As with my previous visits to the home, I was again very impressed by the faith, warmth, and hospitality displayed by this large close-knit family.  It was a joy to fellowship and pray with them... and also a privilege to share the relics of Our Lady and St. Philomena in their home. May the Blessed Virgin continue to bless and guide this devoted family.

... and Happy Mother's Day to Mary, our Heavenly Mother... and to the rest of the mothers around the world!  God bless all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Your comment/feedback is welcomed. However, business advertisements of any sort are not allowed and will be deleted. Thank you.]